July 3, 2012
- Corrigendum to LLP Notification dated 05.06.2011 – MCA vide its Corrigendum dated 21/06/2012 has substituted new forms in place of the existing ones.
- Extension of time for filing annual return by LLPs: In continuation of the MCA's circular no. 13/2012 dated 6th June, 2012, the time limit for filing the Annual Return by LLPs has been extended upto 31st July, 2012. The time limit of 60 days shall be read as 122 days for filing of Form 11 by LLP's in respect of Financial Year ending on 31.03.2012. MCA General Circular No.15/2012 to be effective from 30.06.2012.
- Extension of time limit in filing of annual return by Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs): The Ministry vide General Circular No. 13/2012 dated 6th June, 2012 has extended the time limit of filing of Annual Return by LLP's from 60 days to 90 days from the closure of financial year ended on 31-03-2012. Thus, the LLP's can file Form No.11 for the financial year ended on 31-03-2012 upto 29-06-2012 without any additional fees. The Circular shall be effective from 31.05.2012.
- Amendments under the Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009: The MCA vide notification G.S.R. (E) dated 5th June, 2012 amended the Limited Liability Partnership Rules 2009.
- New LLP Portal - User Registration and Login : After the integration of LLP portal with MCA, any user willing to avail any LLP related service for which payment of fees is required, needs to register on MCA21 system. For registration, users have been categorized into following two categories:
"(a) Registered User (b) Business User – these are further categorized into following roles
- Designated partner
- Practicing Professional
- Authorized representative of a Foreign LLP