October 3, 2011
- Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2011: MCA Vide Notification G.S.R.(E) dated 23rd September 2011, amended form 5. Same shall come into force w.e.f 25th September 2011.
- Companies (Amendment) Regulations 2011: MCA Vide Notification G.S.R.(E) dated 22nd September 2011, has informed that the Registrar shall not keep any document pending for approval and registration or for taking record or for rejection or otherwise for more than 60 days, from the date of its filling excluding the cases where approval from the Central Government or Regional director or Company Law Board or court or any other competent authority is required. Same shall be effective from 25th September, 2011.
- Compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 and Rules made there under: MCA vide General Circular No: 64/2011 dated, 20th Sept 2011, informed that General Circular No: 63/2011 shall be effective from 25th Sept 2011.
- Compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 and Rules made thereunder: MCA vide General Circular 63/2011 dated 6th Sept 2011 has allowed the filing of some more forms to the ROC by the defaulting Companies on the basis of the requests received from various quarters of the corporates & professionals. The same shall be effective from 18th Sept 2011.
- Clarification on Notification No S.O. 447 (E) dated 28.02.2011 on Revised Schedule VI: MCA vide General Circular No: 62/2011 dated 5th September, 2011 has clarified that the presentation of Financial Statement for the limited purpose of IPO/FPO during the Financial Year 2011-12 may be made in the format of the pre-revised Schedule VI under the Companies Act, 1956. However, for the period beyond 31st March 2012, they would prepare only in the new formats as present by the present Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.Also the company would ensure that it will prepare and file the Annual Accounts for the Financial Year 2011-12 as per revised Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Corrigendum to Online incorporation of companies within 24 hours : MCA vide General Circular No: 61/2011, dated 5th Sept 2011, informed that Ministry has re-examined the matter of online incorporation of Companies and decided that since now companies are being incorporated within 24-48 hours, on-line approval of incorporation forms i.e. STP mode of approval of e-forms 1, 18 and 32 on the basis of certification and declarations given by the practicing professional is not going to be implemented yet.