October 28, 2011
- Registration of Companies and LLPs with one of their objectives to do business of Architect: MCA has observed that the Registrar of companies (ROC) and the Registrar of LLP's are incorporating companies in contravention to the provisions of Architect Act, 1972. In terms of Sec 36 & 37 Sec of the Architect Act, 1972, only an architect registered with the Council of Architecture or a firm of Architects can represent itself as an architect or use the title and style of architect of practicing the profession of an architect in India. As this matter is under examination with the Department of Legal Affairs, the incorporation of Companies/LLP’s with one of their objectives to do business of Architect will not be proceeded until further order. Refer General Circular.
- The Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2011: MCA vide notification G.S.R.(E) dated 5th October, 2011 has introduce new Form 23AC-XBRL and Form-23ACA-XBRL. which has come into force with effect from 6th Oct 2011.
- The Companies (Filing of documents and forms in Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2011: MCA vide notification G.S.R.(E) dated 5th October, 2011 has introduced The Companies (Filing of documents and forms in Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2011 which has come into force w.e.f 6th October, 2011.
- Allotment of Director’s Identification Number (DIN) under Companies Act, 1956: MCA Vide General Circular No: 66/2011, dated 4th October, 2011 has extended the time for filing DIN-4 by DIN holders for furnishing the PAN and to update PAN details until 15.12.2011.
- Company Law Settlement Scheme, 2011: In continuation of the MCA’s General Circular No: 59/2011 dated 5.08.2011 and General Circular No: 60/2011, dated 10.08.2011, a General Circular No: 65/2011, dated 4th October, 2011 has been issued intimating that the Company Law Settlement scheme has been extended upto 15th December, 2011.