September 7, 2014
Dear friends Beloved Narendra Modi, our Prime Minister delivered sterling speech on Independence Day celebrations from Red Fort which has ceased of the challenges of Bharat, set the direction for his Government and also reiterates the responsibility of each one of us, the citizens of India. I am overwhelmingly impressed by few ideas and initiatives, which I would like to share:
- Come, Make in India, Come Manufacture in India – We all know our manufacturing sector is plagued with various challenges in terms of availability of capital, unfriendly labour regime etc., which resulted in the stagnation of manufacturing sector. We must bring back the focus to manufacturing which can create employment for our youth, helps balance of payment situation etc.,
- Clean India – Lot of our fellow citizens don’t have common amenities like toilets and even schools don’t have toilets for girl child. While basic amenities are missing its difficult to achieve bigger goals as 100% literacy, eradication of poverty etc., Few corporates like TCS, Bharati group have responded to this cause immediately and committed to build few toilets.
- Mera Kya and Mujhe Kya – This is another big attitude issue which the society is facing. The prime minister called up upon the society to give up this selfish attitude.
- 10000 crore startup fund for new businesses;
- National accelerators & incubators for start ups;
- 100 crore agri-infra fund;
- 100 crore startup village entrepreneurship for rural population;
- 200 crore for scheduled caste entrepreneurs.