July 10, 2015
1. Requirements specified under the SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014 The Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) vide its Circular No. CIR/CFD/POLICY CELL/2/2015 dated June 16, 2015 has specified certain processes/disclosure requirements under the SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014. The following necessary guidelines are being issued:
- Regulation 3(3) - Minimum Provisions in Trust Deed
- Regulation 5(3) - Terms and Conditions of schemes to be formulated by the Compensation Committee
- Regulation 6(2) - Contents of the explanatory statement to the notice and resolution for shareholders meeting
- Regulation 10(b) - Information required in the statement to be filed with Stock Exchange(s)
- Regulation 10(c) - Format of notification for issue of shares
- Regulation 14 - Disclosures by the board of directors
- Regulations 16(2) and 23(3) - Disclosure Document
- Since share capital reconciliation of the entire issued capital of the company is a mandatory requirement under Regulation 55 of the SEBI (Depositories & Participants) Regulations, 1996, the Depository System Review Committee (DSRC) constituted by SEBI recommended that the depositories may maintain complete reconciled record of total issued and listed capital, including both physical and dematerialized shares.
- In order to ensure centralised record of all securities, it has been decided that the Depositories shall create and maintain a database of distinctive numbers (DN) of equity shares of listed companies with details of DN in respect of all physical shares and overall DN range for dematerialised shares.