- Name availability Guidelines, 2011 – The ministry has re-examined the matter regarding availability of name by the system online through STP mode and has brought about some changes wherein the names approved through STP mode on certification of Professional will be put to online check and be transferred for processing in non-STP mode in any of the following cases:
- Where the proposed name is similar with any existing trademark.
- If there is exact match of any of the two words (other than the words private limited/limited) proposed in new company's name with any existing company's name.
- Name approval application in case of single word (other than words private limited/limited).
Also the names approved in STP mode will be made available on the dash board of the concerned ROC for immediate examination. Such STP approved names will not be available for filing of incorporation documents up to the specified time. This circular will be implement from 20th May, 2012.
- MCA vide Notification No G.S.R.(E) dated 17.04.2012 has altered Schedule XIV of the Companies Act, 1956 by inserting Serial No “V -Intangible Assets". The other details are mentioned in the circular.
May 4, 2012